[governance] IGC on its list

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Jul 5 06:49:54 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

I¹m moving house over the next ten days and will  not be able to participate
much if at all. However,

Our three most recent submissions to IGF on this particular subject can be
found at

http://www.igcaucus.org/statements

(One carries the subject Role of IGF)

Many of us also made individual submissions which can be found at the url
you mention below. I note there is no IGC statement as such in this latest
round, so it would be nice I guess even if we have nothing new to say.

I don¹t think our answers will have changed much since our last submissions
on this subject. But if there are substantive new things we want to say and
can agree to, by all means lets express them here and see if there is
anything new to add to this.