[governance] Fwd: [APC Forum] Honduras crisis and social networkings

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 4 13:16:33 EDT 2009

Please explain some wonderments in your post:

>From who to who --- no need for specifics but the general concept of who is writing.

I am not concerned if you think this rude; So I ask: Your name is neither norte nor sud American, neither hispanic nor amerindian.  Please explain your connection.

Why the bent on feminism in these links?  Not a good or bad concept just distinct in that the population of Honduras is very equal split.  The protestors via camera are about 80 men. The talking heads about 80 percent women.

I am also missing an age spread -- almost all middle aged. 30-50.

I am not reading any great distinction between what is and what should be. What exactly do the protestors want?

references: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/XX.html  just for stats.
Historical cause of conflict: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8120161.stm clearly a power struggle with both sides screwing the constitution and democracy.

Blame it on free trade: http://www.hrw.org/legacy/english/docs/2004/03/09/cafta90days.pdf
not really but ----  that is how "watch" makes its contributions.

Just go down about 4-5 paragraphs in this article - I ain't saying but it seems like maybe the Holy See runs this  country; http://www.anglicanjournal.com/pwrdf/049/article/carey-lends-political-clout/?cHash=7dfc2aab5d