[governance] looking for Eritrean contacts with knowledge on internet censorship

David Goldstein goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 3 04:05:46 EDT 2009

Hi all,

A friend of mine is interested in contacting people in Eritrea to get a handle on internet censorship in the country. It's preferable to get contacts within the country that are knowledgeable on these issues, but second best is people with a knowledge of the issues in the country.

Any contacts can be forwarded to me directly and I'll pass them on and they'll get in touch.

My friend is working as a consultant for Sesawe - see https://www.sesawe.net/.

Cheers
David

 ---------

David Goldstein

email: goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
web:   http://davidgoldstein.tel/
http://goldsteinreport.com/

phone: +61 418 228 605 - mobile; +61 2 9665 5773 - office/home
mail:  4/3 Abbott Street
COOGEE NSW 2034
AUSTRALIA

"Every time you use fossil fuels, you're adding to the problem. Every time you forgo fossil fuels, you're being part of the solution" - Dr Tim Flannery

     governance at lists.cpsr.org