[governance] New Appeals Team

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:36:06 EST 2009

Fire Extinguishers?

Does that mean we are the shiny red coloured elephant noze piped
containers ;o) Wooooshh! So we are only used to put out fires then :o)

But the world is trying to reduce its carbon foot print! Its the Green
Internet Now! So we are the Green Shiny Carbon Footprint Extinguishers
;o)

Ahhh....

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa