[governance] Joining list as a new member

Craig Simon cls at rkey.com
Wed Jan 21 10:49:49 EST 2009

Welcome Myra,

If you are interested in reading about some of the historical background
to Internet Governance, please feel free to have a look at my Ph.D
dissertation at http://www.rkey.com/essays/diss.pdf (4Mb).

How to structure an egalitarian style of participation has been a
long-standing and persistently challenging issue.

Craig Simon

     governance at lists.cpsr.org