RES: [governance] 2009 IGC Call for MAG Nominations

Vanda Scartezini UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Jan 15 20:58:36 EST 2009

Dear all

Does  anyone know the organization Internauta Venezuela?  If yes could tell
some words about them? They applied to be an ALS at ICANN At Large
organization under the Latin America and Carebbean Regional At Large
Organization  ( LACRALO) but

we are not able to contact them by phone ( nobody answer  - long time
trying)  and we need more information about their activities.

 I appreciate any information

Vanda Scartezini

ALAC – vice chair

Tel - +55113266.6253

Mob- +55118181.1464

vanda at uol.com.br

P  Before print think about the Environment

"The information contained in this message - and attached files - is
restricted, and its confidentiality protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender
immediately. Please be advised that the improper use of the aforementioned
information will create grounds for legal action."

"As informações existentes nesta mensagem e nos arquivos anexados são para
uso restrito, com sigilo protegido por lei. Caso não seja o destinatário,
favor apagar esta mensagem e notificar o remetente. O uso impróprio das
informações desta mensagem será tratado conforme a legislação em vigor."