[governance] IGF - Consultations - Geneve - Remote participation - participation à distance

rafik dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:19:12 EST 2009

Hello All,

the liveblogging is finished today but you can access to the tracking at :
http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=c1de1c9b4a

For tomorrow session the link is :
http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=b3250812d1

 liveblogging is steup up to catch tweets containing hashtag like #igf, so
if you have twitter account and you tweet an update with "igf" it will be
published in time at liveblog.everybody is kindly invited to comment and
participate.
For twitter please follow www.twitter.com/igfremote

there is alose a new facebook page :