[governance] IGC Meeting in Geneva

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Mon Feb 23 11:11:03 EST 2009

a,

The main cafeteria is what you're calling in between, the tower space
is small and has a limited menu.  I'd suggest the former to meet and
eat and the latter for a quick coffee post festum, for the view.

Bill

On Feb 23, 2009, at 4:55 PM, Avri Doria wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 16:12 +0100, Ian Peter wrote:
>>
>> Please try to attend a meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) during the lunch
>> break. I suggest we grab a large table at the ITU cafeteria and meet
>> from 1.30pm for up to one hour.
>>

> which cafeteria the one between the two buildings?
>
> or the one  on the top floor of the tower building (the one we are
> in).
>
> a.

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and
   Development Studies
Geneva, Switzerland
william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
New book: Governing Global Electronic Networks,
http://tinyurl.com/5mh9jj

     governance at lists.cpsr.org