[governance] Feb 23-24 Geneva

SDK AAA sdkaaa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 09:39:36 EST 2009

Hey All,

I'm new to this list but i thought to share you this:

The Badging is at montbrilliant Building then you will get very simple
directions on how to go to the meeting; it's very simple and close; so no
worries.
Normally the UN Badge should work for ITU. And the OC meetings will be held
at ITU's and not UN, so this should also mean that the ITU Badge would also
work, since it is going to be in the ITU premises. But anyway, it doesn't
hurt to check.

All the Best.
Bernard SADAKA

P.S: It could be a great idea to come earlier to avoid the badging queue :)