[governance] Sun 22nd get together for dinner

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Feb 19 22:10:38 EST 2009

Following Bill's suggestion - if you are in Geneva Sunday night and would
like to get together for dinner, can you please drop me a note OFFLIST in

I'll happily co-ordinate as Bill suggested and get back to everyone with
details. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone - and as this is our
only pre-meeting get together it would be good to see at least a few of us
able to discuss strategies and approaches.

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org