[governance] IGC NomCom Draft Report and Recommendations

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Thu Feb 19 07:08:39 EST 2009

Hi,

In the same situation and with the same sentiments as Jeanette and
Milton.  Thanks much...

Bill

On Feb 18, 2009, at 2:10 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> [...]

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and
   Development Studies
Geneva, Switzerland
william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
New book: Governing Global Electronic Networks,
http://tinyurl.com/5mh9jj

     governance at lists.cpsr.org