[governance] Feb 23-24 Geneva

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 10:46:17 EST 2009

Hi Ian,
I arrive on the 22nd in the afternoon, so a meeting the 22nd is great for
me.

DiploFoundation has a Capacity Building event on the 24th from 13:00 to
14:00, which will be interesting for Civil Society members also--and I will
attend that meeting. What time would the meeting on Tuesday be? I did not
want to mention this on the list, so as not to divide people between
meetings.

Please let me know. At any rate, count on me for the 22nd in the evening.
Thanks! Ginger