[governance] Call for Consensus on IGC statement to the OC: The

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Wed Feb 18 09:05:12 EST 2009

If we can reinsert the quotation marks around 'open Internet' to put a bit of distance between that phrase and network neutrality I am happy. See below.

Lee

"This framework will continue to emphasize the importance of access to
knowledge and development in Internet governance, while adding to it the
basic right of individuals to access the content and applications of their
choice, in keeping with current debates regarding an "open Internet" and
network neutrality discussions."