[governance] CONSENSUS CALL - STATEMENT ON IGF REVIEW

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 01:20:09 EST 2009

I vote yes but also support Bapatope's and Anriette's reference:

" The process of consultations should especially keep in mind
constituencies that have lesser participation in IG issues at present,
including constituencies in developing counties  such as but not
limited to civil society, women-focused groups, ethnic minorities and
disability groups, ccTLDs as well as other IG interest groups/stakeholders".

I would also recommend to keep the IGF evaluation process an
Independent and Open one.

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
@skBajwa