[governance] Call for Consensus on IGC statement to the OC: The

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 04:25:48 EST 2009

Hi Linda,
I don't know if you remember me--we met some years back...

I really appreciated your statement on remote participation here,
particularly, your note that "Need not be perfectly seamless to be
successful." Sometimes we forget that, and it was nice to read. May I send
your note to the RP working group--and may it be quoted to the Secretariat
or in planning meetings?

Thanks! Regards, Ginger