[governance] Re: [Coalition] ICANN Meeting in Mexico

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 08:07:46 EST 2009

Thanks, Jacqueline, for this link.

Milton Mueller also posted this on the Coalition (PV) list, which I think
will be very helpful, particularly for those of us who do not have a
technical background, or a good understanding of how ICANN works. Because
for me the IGF process is very important, I need to reminde myself to keep
watching the other important processes in IG. Don't know if this happens to
others as well...

Excerpt from Milton's post to the Coalition List:

"A new blog series underway at the Internet Governance Project explains the
significance of the reforms underway in ICANN especially as they affect
civil society participation.
http://blog.internetgovernance.org/blog/_archives/2009/2/6/4083962.html "