[governance] right to Internet subsumed within right to

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Tue Feb 3 06:28:24 EST 2009

Why not! Internet can be an essential tool to provide education and
knowledge development. However, you are right in your last statement.
Internet should not be put within just some 'rights', as it is an
emerging technology and awaits much more out of it for the next
generation. Internet can be utilized to advance our society for the
next stage of development. But, in the context of education and
knowledge acquisition, Internet is a phenomena.

Best regards,
Hakik