[governance] AW: [tt-group] FW: GAID

Keshava Nireshwalia nkeshav42 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 04:20:05 EST 2009

>From the point of heterogeneity of the the Asiuan Continent, I should like to suggest one representative each from the following: China - 1; India- 1; 3 other representatives from the rest of the region.

Prof. Keshava Nireshwalia,M.Sc.,M.Ed.,D.F.P.Tech.,M.I.S.T.E.,
Consultant, Trainer & Auditor ISO 9001,17025,14000,18000, 22000,etc.
Reliance Advisor No.20095240;  Tel: 91-821-2342612; Mob: 094818 14418.
Visiting Professor, JSS University, Mysore;
Life Member, MCC & Industries/APFS/AMI/NSI/AFST(I)/ISTD,etc.