[governance] AW: [tt-group] FW: GAID

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Sun Dec 27 08:47:59 EST 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

 Hope too much snow haven't compromise your Christmas time! Around here very
hot! And no real results from Denmark meeting!

 I do believe we need to work to "multistakeholderised" the WISIS forum. For
me this is high priority!. Mag could take a lead to organize this, I agree.
2010 we might have an appropriate "half time" document to mark the effort
already done and the goals to achieve till 2015.

Great 2010 for all of you!

 Best

cid:image002.jpg at 01C93E96.B7BF8BD0

Vanda Scartezini