[governance] Co-coordinator Election Results

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sat Dec 19 18:09:42 EST 2009

There are a few good things about this election. Firstly, a quality field of
candidates. That indicates good interest in participation.

Let¹s also note that 138 people affirmed membership and voted. The previous
highest number of voters in any election was 100. So it is good to see that
the level of participation is growing. That bodes well for the future.

And congratulations to Jeremy! As the outgoing co ordinator I will be very
happy to assist and support if need be, but I am confident that Ginger and
Jeremy will do a great job and IGC can look forward to further growth in the
coming year under their leadership. I wish the new team well.

Ian Peter