[governance] UN General Assembly 2009 FYI

Bernard Sadaka sdkaaa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 11:34:39 EST 2009

Hello all,
I would like to remind you all that today the 18th of December is the last
day to submit reports for workshops, in case some you have forgotten...
As you may all know workshops reports are not sent by emails, but submitted
in an online form...
A quick reminder from the secretariat website:

   - Organizers of workshops and other events are kindly requested to file
   their reports by *18 December*. Submission of a report is a pre-condition
   for being granted a slot at the 2010 meeting.
   - Please use the Web based
form<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=Workshopreports2009>for
this purpose or locate your workshop in the
   list<http://igf.wgig.org/cms/index.php/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=WSProposals2009ListView>
   .

All the Best.
Bernard.
--
Bernard SADAKA
Mobile: +961 3 172377
Email : sdkaaa at gmail.com
BsE in Computer and Communication Engineer
Lebanon

Charles de Gaulle<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html>
- "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."