[governance] UN General Assembly 2009 FYI

Keshava Nireshwalia nkeshav42 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 06:47:20 EST 2009

BEST WISHES FOR MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

TO YOU, YOUR NEART AND DEAR ONES, MR. I.D. RAJBHANDARY JI!

To: Ms Desiree MiloshevicFrom:

Prof. Keshava
Nireshwalia,

M.Sc.,  M.Ed.,  D.F.P.Tech.,
 M.I.S.T.E.

Consultant Life– Member, Mysore Chamber of Commerce
& Industries;

Member, Lions Club,  Mysore.
Visiting Professor, JSS University, Mysore.

Advisor to Bio-Industries,
Laboratories, Educational and  other
sectors for

Accredited Mgt. Systems of Quality,
Environment, Safety, Innovations & so on,

Centre of Excellence &Continuous
Improvement;

Ex - Visiting Professor in Environmental Science (UGC);

Ex - AICTE Emeritus Fellow in Biotech / Env Engg,-
SJCE,  Mysore;

Ex-HOD & Senior Professor in Biotechnology, KU, Nepal;

Ex –Manager, Karnataka
Fisheries, Mangalore;

Retd.  Sr
Scientist, CFTRI,  Mysore;

F.A.O Certified Trainer of
Safety (HACCP) Management Systems, GMPs & SSOPs  in Food Industries; Ex-National Panel Member
for Evaluation of  ICAR Institution, Recruitment
Boards, etc.

Res:  221, “Nireshwalias”, CFTRI Layout,

H T Road, Bogadi 2nd
Stage (South),

Mysore – 570026,Karnataka
  State, INDIA.

91 821-2342612;    91 94493
23325;

nkeshav42 at yahoo.com

Prof. Keshava Nireshwalia,M.Sc.,M.Ed.,D.F.P.Tech.,M.I.S.T.E.,
Consultant, Trainer & Auditor ISO 9001,17025,14000,18000, 22000,etc.
Tel: 91-821-2342612; Mob: 094818 14418.
Visiting Professor, JSS University, Mysore;
Life Member, MCC & Industries/APFS/AMI/NSI/AFST(I)/ISTD,etc.