[governance] UN General Assembly 2009 FYI

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:04:12 EST 2009

Hello Wolfgang!

Hope you are doing well. I can't seem to open these links despite
changing the settings. I get a funny message like:

ODS	 -	 Sédoc
Official Documents System  of the United Nations	 Système de diffusion
électronique des documents de l'ONU
There is an end-user problem. If you have reached this site from a web link,
- Through your internet options, adjust your privacy settings to allow
cookies or
- Check your security settings and make sure this site has not been blocked or
- You are probably using a very slow link that may not work well with
this application.
Otherwise you have reached this site through unauthorized means.

Is it possible to post us the link directly?

2009/12/17 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang"
<wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>:
> <http://daccess-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/LTD/N09/596/06/PDF/N0959606.pdf?OpenElement>
> http://daccess-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/LTD/N09/635/04/PDF/N0963504.pdf?OpenElement
>

> http://daccess-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/LTD/N09/616/43/PDF/N0961643.pdf?OpenElement

Regards.
--------------------------
Fouad Bajwa
Advisor & Researcher
ICT4D & Internet Governance
Member Multistakeholder Advisory Group (IGF)
Member Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC)
My Blog: Internet's Governance
http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
Follow my Tweets:
http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa