[governance] ICANNs Strategic Plan 2010 - 2013

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 04:44:08 EST 2009

Count me in too!

2009/12/4 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang"
<wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>:
> I would recommend that the IGC writes a comment on ICANNs Strategic Plan 2010 - 2013.
>
> http://www.icann.org/en/strategic-plan/strategic-plan-2010-2013-01dec09-en.pdf
>
> BTW, under "Contribute to a healthy Internet Eco-System" ICANNs plan is, inter alia, "successful participation in the 2010 ITU Plenipotentiary Conference". Good point, but what does it mean? :-))))
>
> wolfgang

Regards.
--------------------------
Fouad Bajwa
Advisor & Researcher
ICT4D & Internet Governance
Member Multistakeholder Advisory Group (IGF)
Member Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC)
My Blog: Internet's Governance
http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
Follow my Tweets:
http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa