[governance] Questions for the Candidates

Qusai AlShatti qshatti at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:57:34 EST 2009

Dear All:
I think the questions that should be asked to all  the candidates are:

1. In what ways you can help the IGC to achieve its mission and vision?
2. How you will be able to promote the IGC objectives and increase its
membership base?
3. In what new directions you see the role of civil society in
Internet Governance?
4. In what ways and means can civil society in general and the IGC in
particular can improve cooperation with other stakeholders in issues
related to Internet Governance?
5. How you will enhance discussions among members of the caucus and
how can the IGC improve its consensus process?

I think that these questions are more close to the coordinator tasks.
The response would be in a statement as suggested by Adams.

Regards,

Qusai

     governance at lists.cpsr.org