[governance] Questions for the Candidates

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 5 12:20:10 EST 2009

How about Adam you just answer the questions?  Statements are not the same.  This is not a highschool popularity contest for King and Queen. IGF suffers from a credibility and contribution disconnect with reality.  The appearance here is of a club or a self appointed honors society for resume building.  How about there is real leadership here and not a glee club and boosters group?  How about we get someone strong with capacity to get others to listen and promote and others to comply and contribute.  How about we get someone who stands for something -- maybe even -- education, Human Rights, A2K?