[governance] FW: [ciresearchers] FW: [IP] A Ridiculous Failure of Critical Infrastructure

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:06:03 EST 2009

Before I get slammed by folks with a lot more technical knowledge than
myself (the Internet is "pipes" etc.etc.) here below is a longish technical
discussion on the email I sent from a colleague working in providing
Internet service (and associated e-services) to indigenous communities in
remote Northern Ontario...

Worth taking a look at also in the context of the Internet for All/Right to
the Internet discussion....