[governance] Last call for Co-coordinator candidates

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 17:27:45 EST 2009

Hi All
 I too feel that we should have more candidates in the pool. Can anyone nominate others or yourselves?
It seems like everyone is being very polite and dilpomatic.
Shaila Rao Mistry

Life is too short ....challenge the rules
Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!