[governance] Statements and Proposals from IGC [was Future of

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:00:55 EST 2009

"I will be happy to collaborate on developing proposals for structural
reform of the IGF, under the leadership of the coordinators."

Hi Jeremy,
If you would like to undertake this project, I suggest you form a
working group with interested people from the list, and then post your
suggestions to the list for consideration. I think it might be more
efficient than undertaking it on the whole list.

Best, Ginger

     governance at lists.cpsr.org