[governance] Right's Entitlements - ?How to Fund?

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 31 22:58:14 EDT 2009

Sorry Yehuda for the delay to an important practical question.

First I was out doing my own cash flow enhancement projects and,
Second I was spending my cash to manipulate others into giving me what I want. After all that is all that money does.

Let us start non ambiguously and generally.
Two models:
Design a program and then find those who would fund it.*
Find OPM and design a program to take it.**

I think what you want is to get someone to fund the startup of real nuts and bolts work.  You want it done in a more grassroots method so the beholding part is only to small funding members.  You can spend 110K US to do this or you can roll up your sleeves and start walking door to door, or as ICANN should be doing Address to Address.

* Fun old example so as not to step on toes of those.... http://listserv.aaas.org/pipermail/tjnetwork/Week-of-Mon-20050509/000397.html

**Fun international trade list from US;

The Electronic Embassy
Export-Import Bank of the United States
Heifer International
InterAction: American Council for Voluntary International Action
The International Budget Project
International Monetary Fund
The International Trade Administration
TGCI: International Funding
U.S. Chamber of Commerce: International Programs and Services
U.S. State Department
Wallace Global Fund