[governance] Vote on proposed amendment to IGC charter

Charity Gamboa charityg at diplomacy.edu
Mon Aug 24 12:15:12 EDT 2009

Hi Ginger,

I joined IGC January 2009.  Please correct me if I am wrong if I assumed
that when you are a member for at least 2 months with the IGC you can vote.
It says in the Charter that "*Each person who is subscribed to the list at
least two (2) months before the election will be given a voter account*."
The list of IGC members was last updated January 29 but I do not see my name
as member of that list. Does this mean then that I cannot vote? Or basically
I am not a member of IGC because I am not on the list? Will definitely
appreciate any clarifications.

Thanks! :)

Regards,
Charity