[governance] CORRECTION: List Posting Rules: Unsolicited CCing is

Sylvia Caras sylvia.caras at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:08:19 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 5:26 AM, Roland
Perry<roland at internetpolicyagency.com> wrote:

> There's clearly an interaction between the way a list is configured, and the
> way people's email clients are designed.

I didn't realize that, and wonder if there is/was a standard.  I've
used Eudora and Thunderbird off-line and now am reading and usually
replying online.   Gmail is my first use of sending from a web-based
service.  Most of what I know about list management is as a LISTSERV
administrator.  This is very interesting.

Sylvia
     governance at lists.cpsr.org