[governance] Civil & Political Entitlements, and a

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Mon Aug 17 01:30:11 EDT 2009

Thank you Paul, the response was excellent, and causes me to ask a few
questions (non-Socratic).

Embracing your terms of "inalienable", when one is crafting a Constitution (K),
then the placement of text that pertains to 'defined human rights' would be
within in the document's body (unalterable), and any Amendments to that (K) are
attached thereafter.

Or, are you saying that your (K) can not be amended?

-

Regarding the 'Rights' are they 'Defensive Rights' or 'Entitlement Rights', is
there a distinction among the Rights?
Example 'Defensive Rights': 2nd Amendment - The Right to bare Arms,
Example 'Entitlement Rights': The Right to Vote.

-

Could you please expand your discussion in the area of economics of the
declared Rights. (How would your (K) fund the Entitlements?)

--

Sorry I have run late today, its 10pm Sunday here in California, and I have to
comply with my own cannon, regarding the Mail list hours. I didn't want you to

Take your time, I'm looking forward to reading about Entitlement Economics next
Friday.

Thnx
     governance at lists.cpsr.org