[governance] Trying to "fix" the list

Joe Baptista baptista at publicroot.org
Fri Aug 14 20:41:14 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

>  Rui makes a reasonable suggestion but I do not support posting limits
> because the real problem is not the number of posts per person but the
> quality and pertinence of the posts. e.g.,

Censorship. That's the elitist intellectual in you advocating censorship.
Should you not instead be focusing your time on your inclusive GNSO project?
Instead of advocating censorship? Milton.

> if Parminder and Bill Drake are really going at it, I wouldn’t mind seeing
> 10 each from both of them in one day. Any reasonable posting limit – say, 5
> per day – would still allow people who have nothing to say but plenty of
> time, to waste our time and generate reactions from others.

More elitist intellectual censorship moralist mongering. Milton - you are
here to lead - not feed the censorship trolls this nonsense.

Now how is your little project going.? Where do I join?

regards
joe baptista

Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com