[governance] Trying to

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Thu Aug 13 16:39:56 EDT 2009

Eric,

Re.: Eric Schribe.:
>I only caution that the term "on topic" precludes folks like me ...

I think you may have miss-read the thread. it read 'Open Topic' not "on topic",
of which would include Folks like you.

To recap the gist of the concept;
Monday thru Friday (normal work week) the List is in 'Work Group' Session (no
interferance with Work Group matters ).

After 5pm Fridays (regardless of your geo-local) to
11pm Sundays, the List is 'Open Topic' (Fri-Sun casual conversation).
     governance at lists.cpsr.org