[governance] Trying to "fix" the list

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Aug 12 11:05:24 EDT 2009

I agree with Avri's suggestion  - working group lists can take a lot of the
back and forth traffic off the main list and allow for more focused
discussion on getting something done.  But that won't do anything about
troll activity, though... and I'd be against giving up the list's openness
and transparency and democracy just to get rid of some people that others
find annoying - our main principles need to be upheld, despite any troll
issues.

Jacqueline A. Morris
jam at jacquelinemorris.com
http://www.jacquelinemorris.com