[governance] Unsubscribing and controlling the trolls

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 11 10:58:04 EDT 2009

Carlos,

This is so clearly stating that you will not talk to some one who is not worthy of your interest. This is so clearly eltism. What must a man do to be worthy of a voice??  Who would you deem worthy of a voice in GOVERNANCE?

Does this sound familiar?;  Government, by the people, for the people of the people.  But who appointed you?  No one. You are so out of touch with the people you would govern that you are not worthy.  I have never seen a post from you or your ilk seeking a representative form of Governance. You always seek money and power from the top down to the exclusion of the user, that you promote excluding from this United Nations sponsored list.