AW: [governance] US Congrerss & JPA

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 10 10:30:58 EDT 2009

Come on you guys!  Look at these two consecutive posts.  You two are both of an engineering ilk and yet you use totally non-standard language and even different adjectives, nouns and adverbs -- not to mention names, to speak of exactly the same thing.

If engineers cannot even agree on the same language to use to describe a process, how could we possibly draft any comprehensive or even partial guidelines to governance.