[governance] Unsubscribing and controlling the trolls

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 8 13:07:14 EDT 2009

Jeff,

Please note and retain copy of Miltons post of filtering all that he does not like to hear.  Next he testifies - fortifying the status quo and maintaining his niche -- it would be good for the listeners to know his understanding is limited to what he wants to hear.

I imagine in his classes you get an F if you do not agree and simply recite back to him his great ideas.  Very classic educational western model.  Very much why private educational institutions that team with business and civic organizations are doing so well.

Miltons style of what governance should be would be cool combined with Lockes Utopia and the ever sought never found benevolent dictator.  It fits right in with bookburning, religious zealots (perhaps Iran - perhaps not), strict Czars and totalitarian communism.

I wonder if when he travels he concocts filters like five star hotels, and chauffeurs to make sure the cries of the downcast, forgotten and sick cannot reach his ears.  Heaven forbid he be detoured from his lofty purpose by concepts like empathy and self organization and user rights.  My goodness I wonder what he does when he gets ill. Certainly not a public place type hospital where he would share space and physician with some horrible low class person like you.

I feel bad for chastizing posts last week who threw the rich and elitists into bad light.  My apologies to Avri.  Perhaps I should rethink that the privileged should be held to a higher standard, which Miltons falls far below.

And please all here remember when next attending a "governance" meeting -- to leave Ghandi at home, to forget that illiterate Lincoln and to never, never, never hold your wine glass with a full hand and try to keep the pinky straight.

But wait -- I should be considered a Troll for criticizing such a man -- censored for calling elitism eltism although he may hurl the greatest insults in the world at us lower classed imbeciles.

Eric Dierker, Doctorate of Jurisprudence, Bachelor of Philosphy,  of Security