[governance] Unsubscribing and controlling the trolls

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Aug 8 04:54:37 EDT 2009

Ginger is being very polite and procedural, which is appropriate because she is a co-coordinator of the list.

I do not have to be either polite or procedural. I have just configured my email client to block Erik Dierker. Jeff Williams has been on my block list for years. Joe Baptista and Karl Peters are just one more childish or irrelevant comment away from making my list. I encourage others who are fed up with their posts to do the same. It really works, and it is easy to do.

--MM