[governance] Requesting Comments for an Internet Governance &

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Fri Aug 7 17:47:19 EDT 2009

Dear Charity:
I live and teach in Jamaica and am engaged in distance and online education
initiatives in the Caribbean.  The Internet is an absolutely critical
resource for all that I do. Your observations are spot on and deserve to be
shared.  For it is from the sharing that hopefully, we can help others of
our brethren to understand our reality and foster a new appreciation of our
perspectives.

Kind regards,
Carlton