[governance] Requesting Comments for an Internet Governance &

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 7 15:35:08 EDT 2009

Wow Charity -- right on point!

1st I think you are mixing a bit the concepts of geography with anthropologic socio-political boundaries.  Certainly "where are you comin from" does not refer to a map coordinance.
I think we really agree on this  --  Places like Panjabi Tandoor and Hannibals Alps and the great Gobi show much shared significance. (personally I like the fantasy metaphors the best like in Narnia, Lord of the Rings and Dante's Inferno)

But boyo boyo you hit the nail on the head with how different people come from different places.  I also like to look at sameplace cast systems, generation gaps and sex. But once again we should be mindful in setting up governance that we do not segregate, discriminate or make exceptions for differences but rather find commonalities that we can promote.

(I say all this with a deep fear and loathing for commercial globalization of cultures) We must remain as vigilante to preserve heritage and regional security as we are diligante to promote human equality.