[governance] US Congrerss & JPA

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Wed Aug 5 19:17:24 EDT 2009

 I do believe the Congressmen in the US has the right to advocate the
permanence of ICANN under the US control, as I believe any Congress in the
world will react if in their places. But I don't see a reason to not
continue to state the need to ICANN to become really international.

Vanda Scartezini
POLO Consultores Associados
&  IT Trend
Alameda Santos 1470 cjs 1407/8