[governance] Open Ltr. to Babtista (obscenity)

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 1 14:14:43 EDT 2009

I write in apology.  I suffered ill intentions toward your comments earlier this week. Without cause. In defense I read your posts in much hurry without reflection or empathy. I considered them ill mannered and in bad taste. I was wrong.
It is the subjects and actions you criticize that are disgusting and ill mannered. Your proclamation of that is honorable.
(if we use euphemism - saying Homo Erectus excrement, the unwise may not be warned against it -- if we label it SHIT -- we may spare them from disastrous disease) Cute, coy well mannered talk often masks real and present dangers, leading to suffering of our brothers.

A wise Chief Justice of the US Supremes once pointed out "I do not know the definition of obscenity, but I know it when I see it." (or some such thing)

Well I have just seen it again. The interchange between Doria and       . Making disgustingly disparaging remarks against those who carry on the entrepreneurial spirit and succeed.  Their unabashed hatred and contempt for those who have the accident of being wealthy would make Marx - industrial proletariat revolution and Ho Chi Minh - agrarian proletariat revolution, blush, and it creates tyrants like Lenin and Pol Pot. The absolute ignorance of and disdain for free enterprise and freedom to fail and choice is truly abhorrent and obscene.  Their scary thinly veiled stated belief that we should turn the reins of technological development and user choice over to their kind of Crats is truly dangerous to society. That kind of hate speech should be censored here.