AW: [governance] no need to feed the trolls

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Oct 28 04:46:29 EDT 2008

Dear Jeff

I met last week a guy from Germany who wants to become a member of the German Bundestag after next years elections. He outet himself as member of the INEGroup. He told me that they have ministers in more than 50 governments around the globe and are very active in more than 2000 online-lists everywhere. And he admires you as the most respected leader and godfather of the whole movement. He will organize a "Jeff Williams Celebration Day" in 2009 at May, 17, which is also the "World Internet Day". One of the purpose of the Day - he expects hundreds of speakers from all over the world - is to create a "Jeff Williams Fan Club" (JEWIFAC). The JEWIFAC Preparatory Group (PrepGrou) as already asked a world wide known composer to write a "Jeff Williams Anthem" in D-Dur. Are you aware of his activities and what is your recommendation?  How we can help?

Best wishes

Wolfgang