[governance] new igc website now up

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Wed Oct 22 08:15:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

This is really great, thanks much to Ian, Avri, APC, and whoever else was
involved.

Somewhere down the line, it'd be good to pull together here the legacy docs,
e.g. caucus statements, inputs, nomination/election materials, etc from
2003-07.  Some are on Adam's old site http://www.net-gov.org/docs.php,
others are probably only on peoples' computers.  I think I have some that
could be unearthed.

Best,

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org