[governance] drupal skills anyone?

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Oct 13 17:51:00 EDT 2008

Thanks to APC the IGC website is now relocated and we now also have the site
installed with drupal content management system. So now to configure it.

To save me stretching the friendship with APC too far during a busy time for
them, if anyone out there is familiar with setting up sites in drupal CMS
and can assist with the IGC site setup, could they drop me an email?

Thanks,

Ian Peter

PO Box 429

Bangalow NSW 2479

Australia

Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773

www.ianpeter.com