[governance] IGF Workshop Invitation: "The Future of ICANN: After the JPA, What?"

Derrick L. Cogburn dcogburn at syr.edu
Sat Nov 29 15:18:47 EST 2008

Brendan, two quick things; 1) are you and everyone ok?; 2) if at all
possible, can you help me with on the ground issues fir GigaNet remote
participation? I have a team in place that can handle the actual
sessions, but may need a bit of a hand with on the ground prep.

Dr. Derrick L. Cogburn
Syracuse University
http://cotelco.syr.edu

Sent from my iPhone