[governance] Announcement Proposal IGF Dynamic Coalition Internetof

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 27 23:17:41 EST 2008

Francis and all,

  Internet of Things?  What sort of "Things"?  Can you discribe
or perhaps provide examples.  "Things" implies something tangable,
or physical.  Is that what this purposed organization is about?
Please advise.

  I also noticed that your mailing list is another of those spam riddin
Google Groups.  Not very professional.  I shall not be participating
accordingly as Google and all of its miling list "Groups" does not
meet the UN prescribed recognition of privacy.

"Dr. Francis MUGUET" wrote:

>                             AnnouncementÂ
>

>                                [Image]
>

> The organizers of two IGF workshops on the Internet of Things have
> initiated a proposal for
> the formation of a Dynamic Coalition of the Internet of Things
>
> Please check the site http://www.internet-things.org for further
> information.
>
> A first formation meeting is scheduled on  05 December (Hyderabad day
> 3 ) from 17:00 to 18H30.
>
> Hope to see you all soon in Hyderabad
>
> All the best
>
> The organizers
>
>    * Dr. Wolfgang Kleinwaechter ( University of Aarhus )
>    * Chantal Lebrument ( Safran )
>    * Sophie. Lepallec ( GS1 )
>    * Dr. Francis Muguet ( ENSTA - Ingénieurs du Monde )

> Legal notice :
> Except stated explicitely,
> this message shall not be construed as the official position
> of above mentionned entities
>
> Notice légale ;
> A moins que cela ne soit explicitement indiqué,
> ce message ne constitue la position officielle
> des entités mentionnées ci-dessos

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04