[governance] APC @ the IGF

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Fri Nov 28 13:12:42 EST 2008

Dear Karen,

A great set of workshops and very well documented
posting. I was extremely interested in the
pro-poor access to ICTs. However, due to my
recent involvement in a Post-Doctoral program in
Portugal (just last week, I have arrived here), I
will not be able to participate in this important
event. Good luck to you all and hope to meet you in near future. Thanking you.

Best regards,
Hakik
from University of Minho, Portugal.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org